1. Store jewelry in a dry, soft zipped pouch or seal it in an air tight plastic bag. Air can cause jewelry to discolor or fade.
2. Never wear costume jewelry in the shower or pool. Soaps, other chemicals can discolor, dull or cause pieces to fade. 3.Oils, lotions & excessive sweat can ruin the finish of your piece. Try not to touch pieces excessively. (consider wearing gloves when handling)
4.Try not to touch hard objects or drop jewelry, it will be scatched the beautiful jewelry.
5. Remove fashion rings prior to washing hands. (your rings will last longer).
Moisture will cause stone (rhinestone, crystal, etc...) settings to deteriorate. 6. Jewelry is recommended to change frequently. The same piece of jewelry should not be worn for a long time. Especially in the hot summer season, the jewelry plating is in contact with sweat for a long time, which is prone to corrosion. It is recommended to prepare multiple pieces of jewelry for replacement.
1. NEVER use cleaners containing alcohol, acid, ammonia or vinegar. They can rust and damage your jewelry.
2. Use water, and a mild detergent. Rinse your jewelry and gently dry with a soft cloth. (NEVER submerge rhinestone jewelry w/ foil backing in liquid)
3. After cleaning, make sure your jewelry is completely dry before storing.
Storing Fashion Jewelry:
1. Always store the jewelry individually in a jewelry bag, Zip lock bag, or gift box to protect it from humidity and scratches. This will avoid tarnish due to humidity, and the jewelry will last longer.
2. Avoid storing your jewelry box in extreme temperatures. Store it in a cool or warm place.
3. If the jewelry gets wet, pat dry it with a towel before storing it. Do not keep the jewelry in a plastic bag if it is wet.
4. Wipe the jewelry pieces with a jewelry cleaning cloth or a jewelry polishing cream.
5. Glass or Crystal jewelry pieces are very delicate and could break easily. They should be stored between layers of cotton or gift box to avoid breakage. 6. Leather jewelry will change its color shade with time and exposure to sun. It should be oiled and conditioned with mink oil to increase its life span, as well as keeping it supple and soft. Do not expose leather to high temperatures and moisture.
7.The stainless steel jewelry is strong but esay scratched, pls wipe the stainless steel jewelry with the soft cleaning cloth.